Chris Paveglio has released ID Image Catalog 4.0. ID Image Catalog allows users to make InDesign contact sheets or catalogs of images and graphics. Users can quickly and easily make visual catalogs of most major image types supported by InDesign, and can include file name, file path, and placement scale information. This version requires OSX 10.6 Snow Leopard, version 3.9 supports 10.4-10.5 and is included with purchase.
Version 4.0 includes grouping of image and text frames, facing pages pages option, and option to skip page 1 (to use as a title page), increased text frame size, use of object styles on all frames for easier customization, automatic updates, as well as a number of bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Standard options include number of images per page, and whether to use a document title or to not include the file name under each image. Users can choose to use any document size preset save within InDesign.
* Creates a catalog automatically in InDesign
* Scales up, down, and centers images in the frame
* Includes the name of the image under each image
* Can include the full file path of the image, and the size it is placed at
* Sub-folders inside your main folder selection can be scanned and added
* Use one of your InDesign document presets for the page size and margins
* Option to disable page title and image title text frames
* Customizable margins between image frames
* Option to disable outlines around image and text frames
* Large text frame option for long file name or file path information
* Option to group image and text frame
* All page objects use paragraph styles or object styles for easy modification after catalog is made.
Pricing and Availability:
ID Image Catalog 4.0 is available immediately, priced at $20 (USD).
Our new Forum is now open here or on the top tabs marks Forums, please register and post..
For the latest tech stories, follow us on Twitter at
@iphonepixelpost or @limerain_com
- Posted using my iPhone 4