Meebo, an all-in-one instant messenger for iOS, has been updated with iOS 4 multitasking and Retina Display support.
Meebo is integrated, all-in-one instant messaging that connects you with your friends everywhere. Meebo has been the leading platform for multi-protocol IM on the web since 2005. With that knowledge and experience, we optimized Meebo on the iPhone for speed, simplicity, and performance.
AOL / AIM, Yahoo!, Windows Live Messenger, Gmail / Google Talk, Facebook, MySpace, and 100+ other networks!
Reliability / Connectivity
- Push notifications even when the app is closed
- Stay connected as you move from Edge to 3G to WiFi
- Meebo's proven multi-network access protocols
- Automatically reconnect if you lose coverage so you don't miss a message
Access / Integration
- Searchable, synchronized chat history on your iPhone and meebo.com
- Get Meebo on the web, your desktop, or your iPhone
- Tap any links to open the built-in browser
- Advanced chat session management lets you go seamlessly back and forth between Meebo on the iPhone and meebo.com
- Swipe to switch between multiple conversations
- Rotate for landscape mode and a wider keyboard.
- Message preview from the Chats List
- Full Meebo emoticon support
- Push notifications
- Searchable Chat History
- Sort chats by most recent or full view
- Support for all the major IM networks, and many more
- Buddylist search as you type
- View profile info, status messages, and buddy icons
- Add/Remove individual buddies
- Add/Remove network accounts
- Open and close buddy groups in your Buddy List
- Set custom status messages
- Sign on/off individual accounts
- Set presence to Available/Invisible/Away for individual accounts, or all at once
What's New In This Version:
- Now updated for iOS 4, with Retina Display graphics and multitasking
- iAd and Meebo Ad support also added.
You can download Meebo from the App Store for free.
Our new Forum is now open here or on the top tabs marks Forums, please register and post..
For the latest tech stories, follow us on Twitter at
@iphonepixelpost or @limerain_com
- Posted using my iPhone 4