ec-europe, the developer of Miniatlas Anatomy, has released their latest update for iPhone,iPod touch, and iPad users. The application is a comprehensive resource, providing a huge database of anatomy images with explanatory texts that help doctors effectively communicate with patients and peers. Miniatlas Anatomy covers every part of the human body, making it a physician's perfect pocket tool.
Miniatlas Anatomy is an incredibly detailed resource for doctors, students or anyone interested in anatomy. Primarily though, it is a doctor's best friend and perfect pocket tool, helping them to explain anatomy, physiology or pathology to patients and peers. The app contains an enormous database of detailed and labeled images, accompanied by explanatory text. There are twelve chapters or categories, covering everything from skin to the endocrine system. Users can browse or type in what they're looking for to quickly and easily find a specific part of the anatomy.
With Miniatlas Anatomy, doctors are able to present diagnosis and solutions to health issues via illustrations, which helps to provide clarity. They are also able to pinch-zoom in on focus areas and email an entire image or any part of one. Medical students will also find Miniatlas Anatomy a great resource, mainly due to the comprehensive coverage of the human anatomy and the great detail provided for each illustration.
Miniatlas Anatomy offers a number of incredible features:
* A huge database of detailed and labeled anatomy images
* Each illustration has an explanation text beneath it
* Pinch-zoom to any section of the picture
* Twelve different categories of anatomy offered for browsing
* Easy search - just type part of anatomy required
* Email any image or section of an image needed
* Helps physicians to effectively and more easily communicate with their patients
* Perfect resource for med students
* Available in English or Spanish localization
* Works in portrait or landscape mode
Pricing and Availability:
Miniatlas Anatomy 1.2 is only $5.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Medical category. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request.
Our new Forum is now open here or on the top tabs marks Forums, please register and post..
For the latest tech stories, follow us on Twitter at
@iphonepixelpost or @limerain_com
- Posted using my iPhone 4