Weet, an iPhone Twitter client, has received a big update which brings image compression and resizing, timeline gap detection, and much more.
Weet is a Twitter client that lets you check your Timeline, Retweets, Lists, Search, Direct Messages & Favorites.
Supports Text Expander, CloudApp, TwitPic, TwitVid, twtmore, Instapaper, Read It Later and much more
What's New In This Version:
● Image compression and resizing
● Timeline gap detection
● Reorder Accounts
● Delete tweets
● Username search on the compose tweet
● Subscribed lists and lists I created
● Quote tweet (Old school retweeting)
● Ability to view your own twitter profile
● Reply all
● Ability to view profile images
● View tweet you're replying to
● New service: Droplr
● Skipping tweets
● Daring Fireball links
● Cancel on image picker clears text
● Retweets now respects username/real name setting
● Duplicated favorites on the timeline
● Duplicated links in a tweet
● Lists refresh pull down
● Access to hashtags
You can purchase Weet for Twitter from the App Store for $0.99.
Our new Forum is now open here or on the top tabs marks Forums, please register and post..
For the latest tech stories, follow us on Twitter at
@iphonepixelpost or @limerain_com
- Posted using my iPhone 4