Dropbox for iOS has been updated with persistent photo caching and support for the upcoming iOS 4.2 firmware.
Dropbox is the easiest way to sync and share your files online and across computers.
- View photos, videos, documents, and presentations in your Dropbox on the go.
- Save photos and videos taken with your iPhone's camera to your Dropbox, including HD videos on your iPhone 4!
- Share and send files via email, or copy and paste links to share with another app.
- Export Dropbox files to other iPhone and iPad apps.
- "Favorite" files to download them for fast, offline viewing.
- Swipe your way through photo galleries
What's New In This Version:
** Persistent photo caching
** PNGs and GIFs no longer JPEG compressed when viewed on device
** Higher quality thumbnails on retinas devices
- Improved scroll bar behavior & appearance in document viewer
- OS 4.2 compatibility
** Media player performance fixes, time remaining calculations
** Better handling of partially downloaded favorite files
** Properly handle the less common Office file type extensions (e.g., .PPSX, .XLSM)
** Re-enable selection of photos for upload across entire Photo Library
** Stability improvements
** Other miscellaneous fixes
You can download Dropbox from the App Store for free.
Our new Forum is now open here or on the top tabs marks Forums, please register and post..
For the latest tech stories, follow us on Twitter at
@iphonepixelpost or @limerain_com
- Posted using my iPhone 4