Apple has finally approved the official Google Voice application for the iPhone.
● Access your Google Voice account right from your iPhone.
● Receive push notifications for new text or voicemail messages.
● Send free text messages to U.S. numbers and make international calls at cheap rates.
● Listen to your voicemail, read transcripts and manage your Google Voice inbox.
● Display your Google Voice number as caller ID when making calls.
● Call contacts from your iPhone Address Book or enter new numbers on the dialpad.
A Google Voice account is required to use this app. To sign up go to www.google.com/voice.
Google Voice is only available in the United States.
What's New In This Version:
● Small UI updates
● Miscellaneous small bug fixes
You can download Google Voice from the App Store for free.
Our new Forum is now open here or on the top tabs marks Forums, please register and post..
For the latest tech stories, follow us on Twitter at
@iphonepixelpost or @limerain_com
- Posted using my iPhone 4