Vito Technology has announced a new update to their 3D Solar System model app Solar Walk. Pluto and retina display support have landed on Solar Walk and they promise a stunningly beautiful walk around the Solar system! Comprehensive information about each planet and 3D mode with glasses make this app fun and educational for everyone.
Now you can explore Pluto with Solar Walk: step on the highly detailed surface, spin it at any direction, speed up or slow down the Plutonian year, see how it rotates around the Sun. You can also cut into it to see the inside layers and read all there is to know about them. The same can be done with any other object of the Solar system. If you try it with 3D glasses you will see our fascinating universe even better and experience how exciting is to explore it.
Solar Walk features:
* 3D Solar System - play with the 3D model by moving around the Solar System. Zoom in, zoom out, investigate it from different angles.
* Fly to the Planet - choose a planet from a far, tap the rocket icon and fly straight to it to enjoy its beautiful and realistic view!
* Read Info about any planet - learn general info about a planet, its name, its mass, radius, distance to the sun, internal structure with pictures and science missions.
* Time Machine - You can observe both current position of the planets and see their position at a definite point in time in the past or in the future! To do this slide your finger on the scale and the sky will start moving accordingly.
* Moons of Different Planets - select a planet e.g. Earth, Saturn, Jupiter, Mars or Uranus and observe how many moons it has and their tracks around the planet.
* US English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian and Spanish
Pricing and Availability:
Solar Walk 1.5 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category. Reviewer's codes available.
Our new Forum is now open here or on the top tabs marks Forums, please register and post..
For the latest tech stories, follow us on Twitter at
@iphonepixelpost or @limerain_com
- Posted using my iPhone 4