Apple has released iPhoto 9.1.1, an update that adds new email options to iPhoto '11
Specific fixes include:
● Adds a preference allowing photos to be emailed using an external email application
● Adds "Classic" and "Journal" themes to email.
● Photos attached to an email can now be sized to Small, Medium or Large
● Improves reliability when upgrading a library from an earlier version of iPhoto
● iPhoto now correctly preserves the sort order of Events after upgrading a library
● Event titles displayed in headers can now be edited in Photos view
● Addresses a problem that could cause duplicate photos to be added to a MobileMe album
● Scrolling overlay now correctly displays ratings when photos are sorted by rating
● Photos are now sorted correctly when a rating is changed and photos are sorted by rating
● Fixes a problem that could cause text formatting controls to become inaccessible when editing a calendar
The update is recommended for all users of iPhoto '11. You can download it by selecting Software Update from the Apple Menu at the top left of your screen.
Our new Forum is now open here or on the top tabs marks Forums, please register and post..
For the latest tech stories, follow us on Twitter at
@iphonepixelpost or @limerain_com
- Posted using my iPhone 4