Verizon has released the FiOS Mobile App for iPad which lets you program your DVR remotely using the iPad.
FiOS customers can use FiOS Mobile for iPad to set parental controls, set bookmarks, browse and search TV programming, browse and search thousands of VOD listings, update set-top box names, use their iPad as a remote control to interact with FiOS TV (HD set-top box required) and see What’s Hot on FiOS.
DVR customers can program their DVRs remotely through their iPad. This includes setting any of their DVRs to record from virtually anywhere they happen to be, set a series recording, view the status of any of their DVRs and see how much space is left for recording, and view their lists of scheduled and recorded programs.
- A Verizon FiOS-provided router
- A My Verizon User ID and Password
- At least one Set-Top Box for Guide Data, Video on Demand Browsing and What’s Hot viewing
- A DVR for Remote DVR Functionality and Video on Demand Bookmarking
- An HD Set-Top Box for Remote Control functionality
You can download Verizon FiOS Mobile from the App Store for free.
Our new Forum is now open here or on the top tabs marks Forums, please register and post..
For the latest tech stories, follow us on Twitter at
@iphonepixelpost or @limerain_com
- Posted using my iPhone 4