WeBe++ turns your iPhone into a Bluetooth mouse and keyboard fully implementing the Bluetooth HID standard.
Gabriel Hoehener (author of the Wi-Fi & Bluetooth Mouse for iPhone / iPod touch) and Matthias Ringwald (BTstack Keyboard, Mouse, and GPS) joined forces and created WeBe++, the first real Bluetooth Mouse and Keyboard emulation for iOS. WeBe++ fully implements the Bluetooth HID standard, which requires no server installation on the desktop… It also works with the PS3! Did you ever forget to bring mouse or keyboard? WeBe++ lets you keep both in your pocket.
● Windows & Mac OS X & PS3 (or any Bluetooth capable device).
● WiFi, Bluetooth, USB.
● Touchpad (full screen, portrait & landscape mode).
● Keyboard (portrait & landscape mode).
● Move mouse pointer.
● Left click, right click, double-click, horizonal / vertical scrolling.
● Choose a background image or color as mousepad - especially on Retina Display!
● Adjust mouse speed.
● Use WeBe++ in Bluetooth HID mode (recommended) or with the WeBe Server (WiFi (adhoc or router), Apple Bluetooth tethering, or USB).
● Supports multiple-screen configuration of host computer.
● Keyboard supports eleven keyboard layouts: Dvorak, US English, French, German, Swiss German, Swiss French, Hebrew, Hungarian, Korean, Japanese, and Swedish.
You can purchase WeBe++ for $5.00 from the Cydia Store.
Our new Forum is now open here or on the top tabs marks Forums, please register and post..
For the latest tech stories, follow us on Twitter at
@iphonepixelpost or @limerain_com
- Posted using my iPhone 4