Apple has updated their MobileMe Gallery app with iOS 4, iPad, and Retina Display support.
Take your MobileMe gallery everywhere with a beautiful viewing experience on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. Just enter your MobileMe member name and password to see all of your published albums and movies. Easily browse your most recent photos or select a specific album with a tap. Flick back and forth through photos, pinch to zoom, or rotate to view in landscape view. MobileMe Gallery app automatically stores photos you’ve viewed, so you can view them again even if you don’t have a network connection.
To view a friend’s gallery, simply choose their name from your contacts or enter their MobileMe member name and you’ll get instant access to their publicly shared photos, too. If you don’t have a MobileMe subscription, you can still view friends’ galleries on an iPhone or iPad.
● View your entire gallery including password protected and hidden albums
● Flick through photos and pinch to zoom in for more detail
● Rotate to see photos in landscape
● View your friends’ gallery photos and movies
● Access previously viewed photos when offline
● Easily share a link to an album
What's New In This Version:
● Universal app with full iPad support
● Supports fast app switching for iOS 4 devices
● Optimized for Retina displays
● View friends’ galleries without the need for a MobileMe subscription (iPhone and iPad only)
You can download MobileMe Gallery from the App Store for free.
Our new Forum is now open here or on the top tabs marks Forums, please register and post..
For the latest tech stories, follow us on Twitter at
@iphonepixelpost or @limerain_com
- Posted using my iPhone 4