Bump, a popular iPhone app that lets you share with others by bumping phones together, has added music sharing.
Bump makes sharing with people as simple as bumping two phones together. Just pick what you want to send, then hold your phones and gently bump hands with another person using Bump.
● Share photos, music, contacts, calendar events (iOS4 only); become friends on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn; compare mutual friends, and more.
● After you bump, keep in touch with free phone to phone messaging!
● Bump with iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, and many other phones. All that is required is an internet connection (WiFi or cellular).
What's New In This Version:
● NEW: Music Sharing! Select songs on your device and bump them to a friend. They can stream them for free from Youtube, listen to iTunes previews, or buy them on iTunes.
● New languages: Chinese and Korean
You can download Bump from the App Store for free.
Our new Forum is now open here or on the top tabs marks Forums, please register and post..
For the latest tech stories, follow us on Twitter at
@iphonepixelpost or @limerain_com
- Posted using my iPhone 4