AT&T has posted their fourth quarter results which reveal that the company activated 4.1 million iPhones and added 2.8 million subscribers.
More than 7.4 million postpaid integrated devices were sold in the fourth quarter, including the second-largest quarterly number of upgrades in the company’s history. Integrated device sales included 4.1 million iPhone activations. More than 80 percent of postpaid sales were integrated devices.
Fourth-quarter revenues totaled $31.4 billion, net income attributable to AT&T was $1.1 billion, and diluted earnings per share totaled $0.18 including significant items.
• $0.18 diluted EPS, $0.55 excluding significant items; compared to $0.46 diluted EPS and $0.50 per diluted share excluding significant items in the year-earlier period.
• Consolidated revenues of $31.4 billion in the fourth quarter, up $653 million, or 2.1 percent, versus the year-earlier period.
• 9.9 percent growth in wireless revenues, with a 9.6 percent increase in wireless service revenues.
• Best-ever wireless net adds, with a more than 2.8 million increase in total wireless subscribers to reach 95.5 million subscribers in service; full-year wireless net adds totaled 8.9 million, the company’s best-ever annual total.
• Continued expansion in new wireless growth areas; connected devices up a record 1.5 million; iPad- and Android-based tablets up 442,000.
• Postpaid subscriber ARPU (average monthly revenues per subscriber) up 2.2 percent to $62.88, the eighth consecutive quarter with a year- over-year increase, driven by continued robust growth in revenues from wireless data services, such as messaging, access to applications and related services. Wireless data revenues grew 27.4 percent, up $1.1 billion versus the year-earlier quarter.
Our new Forum is now open here or on the top tabs marks Forums, please register and post..
For the latest limera1n, rubyra1n, and all tech stories, follow us on Twitter at
@iphonepixelpost or @limerain_com
- Posted using my iPhone 4