TiVo has finally released its much anticipated remote control application for the iPad.
TiVo is proud to introduce the world's most amazing remote control, designed especially for the TiVo Premiere box. The TiVo app for iPad is a fun new companion for your TiVo box that let's you search, browse, discover and share without ever interrupting what you're watching. Now you can quickly surface new content, view guides, schedule and manage recordings, get recommendations, or investigate a particular actor's entire resume—all using intuitive, gesture-based iPad interaction. It even enables you to post comments about a specific show or movie on your Twitter or Facebook page. It's an innovative new way of interacting with your TiVo while you're kicking back on the couch.
Works with TiVo Premiere and TiVo Premiere XL boxes.
● Browse full-screen program guide without interrupting playback. View shows up to 14 days in advance
● Schedule one-time recordings and Season Pass® recordings
● Start watching a show with the flick of a finger
● Browse your recorded shows and quickly launch a video on your TiVo Premiere. Initiate playback of a recorded show on TiVo Premiere from the iPad
● Search for programs and actors. Search across broadcast TV and TiVo's premium broadband providers—like Netflix and Amazon Video On Demand—and see integrated results
● Explore cast and crew while watching a show
● Post about what you're watching on your Facebook page or Twitter account
● Intuitive, gesture-based remote control
● Manage Season Pass recordings and the To-Do List. Delete and reprioritize recordings for your favorite shows
● Schedule, Search and Browse for shows while you're out of the house. Instantly schedule shows while you're not at home
You can download TiVo from the App Store for free.
Our new Forum is now open here or on the top tabs marks Forums, please register and post..
For the latest limera1n, rubyra1n, and all tech stories, follow us on Twitter at
@iphonepixelpost or @limerain_com
- Posted using my iPhone 4