Comcast has updated its XFINITY TV application to let iPad users watch TV shows and movies over a Wi-Fi connection.
Find your favorite shows and movies, control your TV, and schedule DVR recordings—all with the XFINITY TV app. You can also play your favorite shows and movies on your iPad. The XFINITY TV app puts a world of entertainment right at your fingertips!
Find what to watch using a few taps:
- Browse TV listings customized to your area
- Browse an On Demand library featuring thousands of titles
- Search TV listings and On Demand for any show or movie
- Filter content by genre, network, HD, free and much more
Control your TV and DVR:
- Conveniently change channels right from the app
- Tune directly to On Demand programs to watch on your TV
- Schedule DVR recordings of your favorite shows, series, and movies
Watch your favorite TV shows and movies:*
- Stream TV shows and movies from select channels—including the premium cable networks—over the Internet to your device
- Enjoy content with piece of mind using parental controls
* Playing content on your device requires an iPad and Wi-Fi Internet connection. A strong Wi-Fi signal will provide the best performance.
What's New In This Version:
Now you can play movies and TV shows anywhere and anytime on your iPad using a Wi-Fi Internet connection! Watch all your favorites from select networks, including premium channels like HBO, Starz, Showtime, Cinemax, and more.
- Improved accuracy of channel line up selection
- Greater reliability of DVR activation
You can download XFINITY TV from the App Store for free.
Our new Forum is now open here or on the top tabs marks Forums, please register and post..
For the latest limera1n, rubyra1n, and all tech stories, follow us on Twitter at
@iphonepixelpost or @limerain_com
- Posted using my iPhone 4