Hubapps has announced the release of Vault 1.1, the best way to create and use encrypted file storage vaults on the Mac. The only app of its kind in the Mac App Store, Vault is built to balance the needs for maximum security and ease-of use. Its animated, point-and-click interface couching state-of-the-art file encryption promise users a portable, convenient, trustworthy file storage solution. Vault also provides a set of useful, built-in actions for files contained in vaults.
"You have files you need to keep private and secure. You want password-protected, encrypted folders to put them in. You do not want to deal with techno-jargon. You want Vault."
Vault lets anyone easily create, access, and safeguard "encrypted disk images" - basically secure folders on the Mac.
* Just create a new vault with a password, and then it can be opened and closed at leisure. Files dropped in the vault will be visible while the vault is open - and not visible when the vault is closed. It's that simple.
* Vaults are completely portable and can be opened with (and only with) the correct password, and are protected with 256-bit AES encryption (superior to Blowfish).
While a vault is open, contents are easily worked with using the integrated file browser which puts incredible features right at the users fingertips:
* Automatic, constant, live-updates instantly as new files are added
* Image grid (like iPhoto) to see thumbnails of all your files
* Sortable table shows details of files (size, type, etc)
* Quicklook integration to look inside any file (just like Finder)
* Search for specific files
* Move, open, print, or delete
* Show file in Finder
* Lots of sharing options: email, make a zip archive, upload it to the cloud and share the link, etc.
Pricing and Availability:
Vault 1.1 is $9.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the Mac App Store in the Utilities category.
Our new Forum is now open here or on the top tabs marks Forums, please register and post..
For the latest limera1n, rubyra1n, and all tech stories, follow us on Twitter at
@iphonepixelpost or @limerain_com
- Posted using my iPhone 4