MyWi has been updated with a new OnDemand feature that automatically enables hotspot functionality when you need it.
Create an iPad to iPhone connection On Demand! Having to turn on and off a hotspot gets old quickly when you're doing it all the time, as when you share your iPhone's 3G connection with a WiFi-Only iPad. Instead, MyWi OnDemand connects when you need it, and disconnects when you don't. When you leave your WiFi connection at home and you're using the iPad, the iPad will connect automatically. When you turn your iPad screen off, or go back where you have WiFi, MyWi OnDemand will disconnect. After a simple pairing, everything works automatically! Will work with 3G/3GS/4 iPhones/iPod Touches (3.1.2+) and iPad (3.2+). Requires purchase of MyWi 4.0.
● On Demand connection for an iPod Touch, iPad or iDevice that needs a internet connection
● Set and Forget! Hotspot is always on while not using any more power than just leaving on low-power bluetooth
● Hotspot controls who is able to connect and may "kick" any devices at will.
● Uses much less battery then wifi tethering and uses native routing to minimize battery
● 3-Day Free Trial via Jailbreak your iPhone and install via Cydia!
You can purchase MyWi for $19.99 from the Cydia Store. The OnDemand feature is a $4.99 add-on.
Our new Forum is now open here or on the top tabs marks Forums, please register and post..
For the latest limera1n, rubyra1n, and all tech stories, follow us on Twitter at
@iphonepixelpost or @limerain_com
- Posted using my iPhone 4