Time Warner Cable has just released an app for the iPad that lets you watch live cable TV on your iPad in your home.
Now you can watch your favorite networks on your iPad in your home! If you are a Time Warner Cable video subscriber, the FREE TWCable TV app turns your iPad into another TV screen and lets you watch selected live cable TV channels with your home WiFi connection. Watch Bravo from your bedroom, take Food Network with you to the kitchen, or catch up on CNBC news from the breakfast table. Watch selected live streaming TV channels now, and stay tuned for future releases with additional channels and expanded app functionality from Time Warner Cable.
● Watch live cable TV on your iPad in the home
● Enjoy a selection of cable favorites from your Time Warner Cable video subscription on your iPad, anywhere in your home.
- Just tap and start watching live streaming TV instantly.
- Scroll through the easy-to-use Channel Guide to see what’s on now, and what’s coming next.
- Use your home’s existing WiFi connection – no need for extra hookups.
- The app is FREE!
● iPad with iOS 4
● Time Warner Cable video package at the Standard (Expanded Basic) level or higher
● WiFi connection to Time Warner Cable Internet Service (Road Runner Standard or higher recommended for best experience; Earthlink High Speed or Earthlink Cable Max is supported)
● Time Warner Cable username and password
You can download TWCable TV from the App Store for free.
Our new Forum is now open here or on the top tabs marks Forums, please register and post..
For the latest limera1n, rubyra1n, and all tech stories, follow us on Twitter at
@iphonepixelpost or @limerain_com
- Posted using my iPhone 4