The Boxie client app for Dropbox has been updated with a passcode lockscreen, folder-by-folder sorting options, smart text auto selection, and more.
Boxie is a brand new Dropbox client for iPhone, which enhances and prettifies your whole Dropbox experience.
• navigate quickly across folders;
• drag and drop to move an item in a folder;
• use contextual options to share, copy, delete, rename, move, paste items, with undoable actions;
• save bookmarks: fast shortcuts for files and folders which can be accessed from a dedicated section;
• store offline files to access them even when your internet connection is not available;
• see a list of revisions for files and restore previous versions;
• thanks to new iOS 7 background features, you can receive in-app and background notifications for file system events: additions, modifications, deletions;
• see the list of deleted files in a folder, and restore them;
• upload files to Dropbox by sending them to Boxie from other apps;
• transfer files and folders to other Boxie users using a sharable custom URL scheme link;
• view images in an enhanced image gallery with animated GIF support;
• listen to audio files and watch videos using a beautifully crafted audio and video player.
What's New In This Version:
• added passcode lockscreen, with time interval selection settings and security local data wipe;
• added folder-by-folder sorting options: Boxie will remember the sorting option you choose for each folder;
• smart text auto selection when renaming files or folders;
• added error notification about trying to upload items to a shared folder (not allowed by Dropbox at the moment, we are investigating);
• added localizations: Dutch, German, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish;
• fixed offline items issues with no connectivity;
• fixed item delete issues;
• tons of under-the-hood improvements and optimizations.
You can purchase Boxie from the App Store for $2.99.
You can now download the new Limerain App and follow Limerain on the go. Also follow Limerain on Twitter, Facebook, or RSS to be notified of any updates.
Send us a story or tip @ TipsForLimerain.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Posted using my iPhone 5s