Launch Center Pro, an app for creating shortcut actions, has been updated for iOS 7 bringing a new design, new themes, support for Dropbox, and more.
It’s like speed dial for anything you do with your iPhone or iPod Touch. Create one-tap shortcuts straight to the feature you need inside of your apps. Message a loved one, search Yelp for the nearest coffee shop, jump straight to the camera in Instagram, all with just a flick of your thumb. Create shortcuts for email, Safari, phone or FaceTime calls, Google searches, and more. If you do it on your phone constantly, Launch Center Pro will make it easier and faster.
- Call your Mom
- Message a friend
- Email your boss
- Search Twitter using Tweetbot
- Create a new item in Omnifocus
- Search Yelp for nearby coffee shops
- Fire up Instagram’s camera, instantly
- Jump right to your favorite website
- Use the iPhone as a flashlight
- And so much more...
Full list of officially supported shortcuts: http://actions.contrast.co
For help with Launch Center or to submit feedback, please visit http://help.contrast.co
What's New In This Version:
- New icon and UI designed for iOS 7
- New themes available in settings
- New action icon styles and colors
- New group glyphs
- Ability to use photos as icons
- Ability to use web clips as icons
- Prompt labels
- Dropbox backup and restore
- Dropbox actions
- Action sharing and import
- Support for multiple prompts in a single action
- Externally launch actions (launchpro://?url=)
- Support for native Facebook and Sina Weibo actions
- Support section added to settings
- Expanded x-callback support
- Expanded actions
- Phonetic contact search
- Optimized Action Composer for iOS 7
- Updated TextExpander for iOS 7 compatibility
- New tutorial video
- Additional enhancements and bug fixes
You can purchase Launch Center Pro from the App Store for $4.99.
You can now download the new Limerain App and follow Limerain on the go. Also follow Limerain on Twitter, Facebook, or RSS to be notified of any updates.
Send us a story or tip @ TipsForLimerain.email@example.com and follow our pages for the latest limera1n, and all tech stories, follow us on Twitter at @iphonepixelpost or @limerain_com
And like our Facebook page www.iPodSets.com
- Posted using my iPhone 5