ESPN has upgraded and rebranded its popular ScoreCenter app to SportsCenter 4.0. The new app features an all new design, a speed improvement, favorite teams, an enhanced game page, and an inbox for personalized sports alerts.
In addition, ESPN is introducing 'clubhouses' -- a central location for every team and league as well as ESPN Now -- a one-stop-shop for real time scores and social updates.
Introducing the all-new SportsCenter app, a supercharged update to the popular ScoreCenter app packed with live scores, breaking news, video highlights, in-depth analysis, personalized alerts and more. What more could any sports fan ask for?
- Instant scores and updates on the biggest games of the day as well as your favorite teams
- Breaking news and analysis across hundreds of leagues and teams, all powered by ESPN's authoritative newsroom
- Dozens of notification options: never miss another kickoff, scoring play, substitution, final whistle or tidbit of breaking news
- Add, edit and remove favorite teams quickly and easily for a customized experience throughout
- Deep Twitter integration for a social perspective on news, rumors and gossip
What's New In This Version:
- ScoreCenter is now SportsCenter
- Speed: Faster than Calvin Johnson going deep
- Favorites: Your team news and scores in an instant
- Clubhouses: Content central for every team and league under the sun
- ESPN Now: Your one-stop-shop for real-time scores and social updates
- Inbox: A dedicated home for personalized content from news to alerts to scores
- Enhanced Game Pages: New native sharing and one-click GameCast access
- Search: Easily navigate to teams, leagues, and sports to view content or add to favorites
You can download ESPN SportsCenter from the App Store for free.
You can now download the new Limerain App and follow Limerain on the go. Also follow Limerain on Twitter, Facebook, or RSS to be notified of any updates.
Send us a story or tip @ TipsForLimerain.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Posted using my iPhone 5s